[kj] OT: End of the Year! Post your BEST OF lists

Brian Whitehead bawhitehead at gmail.com
Tue Jan 8 08:49:21 EST 2008

>>Declassified - Eat Static

My mother in law runs a B&B in north Wales which is next to a recording
studio and she puts some of the bands up. She called me earlier in the year
saying she had Eat Static staying and had I heard of them.

Guess who got the Eat Static CD from Xmas....and it wasn't signed.

Brian.

Oh, happy new year everyone. Cant be a miserable bastard all my life... but
I'll try.