[kj] OT: End of the Year! Post your BEST OF lists

Brendan Quinn bq at soundgardener.co.nz
Mon Jan 7 19:07:39 EST 2008

Toodles.

_____

From: gathering-bounces at misera.net [mailto:gathering-bounces at misera.net] On
Behalf Of melinda grant
Sent: Tuesday, 8 January 2008 12:43 p.m.
To: A list about all things Killing Joke (the band!)
Subject: Re: [kj] OT: End of the Year! Post your BEST OF lists

listen mate,you are forever beeing a bit of a asshole in your posts, futher
more, you tend to vale your comments either beeing sarcastic or darn right
pulling posts out of context for fun,so dont pick me up for defending
myself, over what you do so many times your self to other peoples post,it
makes you look like a hypocrite--do you know what,i am certainly getting
pissed of with your smug attitude towards me and others alright,you play
fair with me and i will most definatly play fair with you--as for calling me
a bitch/you have proved to be one of the biggest bastards going on this list
so fare,and thats not me beeing a bitch to you brendan,thats me informing
you of your dark shadow--side of your personalilty,i am doing you a favour
id say,by telling you,if your to vain to take it like a man,then thats your
problem---i dont want to keep having verbal spars with you brendan mate,but
if you attack me 4 unjust reason,then i will defend my self,and again i will
say,thats not bitchy,thats standing up to an enermy in discise ;?

milinda ps im of to bed,so you will get no reply and by tomorrow,i would
have moved on from this,so should you--sweet dreams.

> Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2008 10:12:49 +1300

> From: bq at soundgardener.co.nz

> To: gathering at misera.net

> Subject: Re: [kj] OT: End of the Year! Post your BEST OF lists

> Yeah it makes a good anagram for Be Quiet! Or BITCHES QUIT! Depending on

> my mood...aah, life is so much easier now that you can call guys bitches

> too don't you think? haha. I remember the first time I ever heard a guy

> called a bitch, I was shocked! I thought...what a fucking good idea. It's

> lost its impact now but used to be quite a good verbal nutslap.

> > good job those initials are----BQ--and not BO BRANDAN LOL LOL PS

> > so many off-list (ON-LIST)threads that were great,that i cannot single

one

> > out,sorry--to many to choose from ;) OK I WILL TRY AND PUT ONE B.4 END

OF

> > WEEK HOPEFULLY

> > PPS THE END OF THE YEAR HAS ALREADY PASSED BTW ;/> Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2008

> > 09:19:36 +1300> From: bq at soundgardener.co.nz> To: gathering at misera.net>

> > Subject: Re: [kj] OT: End of the Year! Post your BEST OF lists> > Really

> > heavy and loud...sounds up my alley, okay I'm gonna look into> adopting

> > new band...as if life wasn't busy enough!> > Cheers,> > BQ> > > They're

> > one of my favourite bands so it's hard for me to be objective> > without

> > gushing like an idiot. But yeah, they fucking killed it. Really> > heavy

> > and loud. 2 drummers these days. Their new stuff features a lot of 2> >

> > and 3 part vocal harmony and it was spot-on when I saw them. They've

got>

> > > tons of albums so lots to check out if you are so inclined. I suggest>

> > starting with Houdini or Stag or (a) Senile Animal.> >> > Leigh> >> >> >

> > ----- Original Message ----> > From: Brendan Quinn

> > <bq at soundgardener.co.nz>> > To: A list about all things Killing Joke

(the

> > band!)> > <gathering at misera.net>> > Sent: Monday, January 7, 2008

1:37:31

> > for> > Tool> > few years back but got there too late...duh. Have wanted

> > make up for> > that> > since...Buzz is credited with popularizing drop D

> > (so is Kim Thayil but> > he's> > honest enough to say that Buzz showed

it

http://www.themelvins.net/writings/Buzzo_Kim_GWFeb95.html>

> > stuffed> > formatting, doesn't wrap properly)> >> > -----Original

> > Message-----> > From: gathering-bounces at misera.net> >

1)

> > Bloody Panda - Pheromone> > 2) The Locust - New Erections> > 3) Melt

> > Banana - Bambi's Dilemma> > 4) Radiohead - In Rainbows> > 5) M.I.A. -

> > Kala> > 6) Sunn 0))) - Oracle EP> > 7) Parts and Labor - Mapmaker> > 8)

> > Maserati - Inventions For the New Season> > 9) Patton Oswalt -

Werewolves

> > and Lollipops> > 10) Grand Buffet - The Haunted Fucking Gazebo> > 11)

> > Electric Wizard - Witchcult Today> > 12) Stars Of The Lid - Stars of the

> > Lid and Their Refinement of the> > Decline> > 13) Download - Fixer> >

14)

> > Kavinsky - 1986 EP> > 15) Blut Aus Nord - Odinist: The Destruction of

> > Reason by Illumination> >> > Also, let's not forget an honourable

mention

> > to the albums that came> > out> > this year that I thought might be

> > awesome> > but just left me feeling a little deflated and sad:> >> >

High

> > On Fire - Death Is This Communion> > Dillinger Escape Plan - Ire Works

(I

> > actually do enjoy this one a lot> > more> > than I thought I would.

Still,

________>

> > > Looking for last minute shopping deals?> > Find them fast with Yahoo!

> > Search.> >

> > http://tools.search.yahoo.com/newsearch/category.php?category=shopping>

> > Telly addicts unite!

http://www.searchgamesbox.com/tvtown.shtml__________________________________

_____

Sounds like? How many syllables? Guess and win prizes with
<http://www.searchcharades.com> Search Charades!