[kj] FW: OT" Happy Twelfth Day of Christmas!

melinda grant hollytree1961 at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 7 18:50:48 EST 2008

yeah,yeah,its easy to jump on a band wagon of" lets try and bully her,its old hat bongo",im not going there anymore,go singleout someone else,if you--and anyone else on list who jumps on bully band wagons-- can not see my worth by now,then your just not worth my time anymore,simple as that ok ;/ i willl just stick to gatherers who can see beyound that,and yes,believe it or not,there are still quite a few left on here your not one of them obviously,next time,dont wast your time because i wont be botherering with you no longer--way bother,your not worth it,i treat you as you treat me,simple as that !!!> Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2008 10:57:02 +1300> From: humanhybrid666 at gmail.com> To: gathering at misera.net> Subject: Re: [kj] FW: OT" Happy Twelfth Day of Christmas!> > golly gosh...> > perhaps in future, re-read things twice, and if you still dont> understand it, wait a day or so and see what context others have taken> statements/posts in... if you can resist lashing out and name calling,> you'll do just fine...> > > > > > > > On Jan 8, 2008 9:33 AM, melinda grant <hollytree1961 at hotmail.com> wrote:> > > you missed out the part of my post that mentioned--steven> > hawkings---bongo/brendan--same person,well its what to exspect from you isnt> > it,its kinda made you look like a bitter fuckhead,then you were trying to> > make me out to me LOL LOL YOURLL NEVER LEARN WILL YOU BONGO,yesterday,i> > defended you when you showed you were a coward,when confronted by a group> > of bullys,by legging it,i defended you,to day you try and show my post up by> > missing out half of it,well i wont defend you again,thats 4 sureyou prick> > ;D))))> >> > -- > > > "due to a lack of trained trumpeters, the end of the world has been> postponed indefinitely..."> _______________________________________________> Gathering mailing list> Gathering at misera.net> http://four.pairlist.net/mailman/listinfo/gathering