[kj] OT: End of the Year! Post your BEST OF lists

Brendan bq at soundgardener.co.nz
Mon Jan 7 15:45:03 EST 2008

You guys come across those internet anagram generators...most of the
results end up looking like a Thai menu, but some are quite a laugh.

http://wordsmith.org/anagram/anagram.cgi?anagram=bloody+panda&t=1000

I took Bloody Panda and came up with a few good ones:

Old Panda Boy
Anal Body Pod
Bad And Loopy
Bad Loan Dopy (subprime anyone?)
Yo Bold Panda
Bad Lady On Op

Soundgarden hold the record in my book for the coolest anagram ever, name
of an EP they released:

SATANOSCILLATEMYMETALLICSONATAS (SOMMS)
SATAN-OSCILLATE-MY-METALLIC-SONATAS

Now how's that...taking an OT thread, squeezing it through an anagram
generator, and ending up talking about Soundgarden. I think my work here
is done. Call me Superletterman (hey, someone had to take up the mantle
after the demise of the Children's Television Workshop...)