[kj] FW: OT" Happy Twelfth Day of Christmas!

melinda grant hollytree1961 at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 7 15:40:15 EST 2008

ok,its occured to me that this is beeing done diliberalty,i dont know how some of my posts are delayed from appearing,until some one thinks its the right time to post it,usually to make either them or another gatherer look stupid,but we have all graduated from silly game playing that is usually in step with 3rd formers--havnt we? obviously some have not-you know who you are,stop it ok -- your not funny any more and you were not funny to begin with actually ;)))

milinda

From: hollytree1961 at hotmail.comTo: gathering at misera.netSubject: FW: [kj] OT" Happy Twelfth Day of Christmas!Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2008 20:33:35 +0000

and again 4 luck

From: hollytree1961 at hotmail.comTo: gathering at misera.netSubject: FW: [kj] OT" Happy Twelfth Day of Christmas!Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2008 20:32:01 +0000

just incase post does not come out ;its here again ;P

From: hollytree1961 at hotmail.comTo: gathering at misera.netSubject: RE: [kj] OT" Happy Twelfth Day of Christmas!Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2008 20:28:04 +0000

you missed out the part of my post that mentioned--steven hawkings---bongo/brendan--same person,well its what to exspect from you isnt it,its kinda made you look like a bitter fuckhead,then you were trying to make me out to me LOL LOL YOURLL NEVER LEARN WILL YOU BONGO,yesterday,i defended you when you showed you were a coward,when confronted by a group of bullys,by legging it,i defended you,to day you try and show my post up by missing out half of it,well i wont defend you again,thats 4 sureyou prick ;D)))) ps those youtube hawkings vids were educationally mentally stimulating,thanks brendan> Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2008 16:41:59 +1300> From: humanhybrid666 at gmail.com> To: gathering at misera.net> Subject: Re: [kj] OT" Happy Twelfth Day of Christmas!> > query is as query does...> > =)> > > (wow... just found and started to download 'the blind watchmaker'> about ten minutes before reading this thread!)> (wooooooo)> > > > On Jan 7, 2008 12:16 PM, melinda grant <hollytree1961 at hotmail.com> wrote:> > 4 those who do not,i am certain that brandan will give you all a lenghy> > exsplainion,as he does to most queeries ;)))!> > > -- > > > "due to a lack of trained trumpeters, the end of the world has been> postponed indefinitely..."> _______________________________________________> Gathering mailing list> Gathering at misera.net> http://four.pairlist.net/mailman/listinfo/gathering

Everything in one place. All new Windows Live!