[kj] OT: End of the Year! Post your BEST OF lists

Brendan bq at soundgardener.co.nz
Mon Jan 7 15:25:37 EST 2008

When did they start up because that's a track name on STP's Shangri la de da:

http://eil.com/shop/moreinfo.asp?catalogid=183476

I found the album quite listenable actually...quite vibey. I'm absolutely
positive that at least one, possibly two tracks are direct attacks at
Cuntney Love too...(DISCLAIMER: my definition of absolutely positive isn't
quite absolute but it is generally rather positive...)