[kj] OT: End of the Year! Post your BEST OF lists

Brendan Quinn bq at soundgardener.co.nz
Mon Jan 7 01:37:31 EST 2008

What were the Melvins like...? Got the chance to see them opening for Tool
few years back but got there too late...duh. Have wanted to make up for that
since...Buzz is credited with popularizing drop D (so is Kim Thayil but he's
honest enough to say that Buzz showed it to him):

http://www.themelvins.net/writings/Buzzo_Kim_GWFeb95.html

(Unfortunately on the browsers I use the site always shows up with stuffed
formatting, doesn't wrap properly)