[kj] ot Audio Grabber Prog ?

Brendan Quinn bq at soundgardener.co.nz
Mon Jan 7 01:18:12 EST 2008

I was writing a reply about that actually being a pretty interesting and
successful day in Windowsville, when my PC crashed. Brand new, top of the
line enthusiast components, Windows Vista Ultimate 64-bit.(paid for
even!).froze up like a Christmas turkey. Again.

Actually, one of the funniest nights I can remember was when I got a
soundcard, back when they were a pretty cool thing to have. Me and my little
brother stayed up half the night using a mic and the basic-as sound recorder
trying to make ourselves sound as much like a mix between Danny deVito and
Satan as possible.Throw Mama from the Train will never be quite the same
*shudder*

_____