[kj] OT" Happy Twelfth Day of Christmas!

Brendan bq at soundgardener.co.nz
Sun Jan 6 20:25:24 EST 2008

If there is a god she's already doing a good enough job of it ;)

I've just decided Jo, when we're building the temple on Killing Joke
island, you're carting mud for the mud bricks...I'll be supervising and
quality control...and looking after the 'greens' plantation...I may not
have a PC but I'll be happy in my little cloud :)