[kj] Back From Bush Country

Brendan Quinn bq at soundgardener.co.nz
Fri Jan 4 18:59:42 EST 2008

We're all off to Killing Joke Island to build Killing Joke adobe brick
temple, and grow our own greens and, um, frolick in the streams.

You'll need a beard, while robe, AK-47, cyanide pills and a sheet of tabs.
Oh and there's a bank account you have to put all of your money into. See
you there.

Oh and you're sharing a room with Pete West. Sorry but you got in late.