[kj] OT: I SPOTED A MIGHTY DICK ROB.H;/

melinda grant hollytree1961 at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 4 18:42:47 EST 2008

who the f.....k is he robs.h? seems like a real pilerk,interpretation-DICKHEAD IDIOT ;))))))) LOL LOL LOL
have a lovely weekend robs and t.k one day when you have out grown those short breches,you can advance to full lengh trousers,but not b.4 you have your 11 plus sunny lol lol i guess your just a little boy arrrr ;)))

From: tk at dds.nlDate: Fri, 4 Jan 2008 10:52:34 +0100To: gathering at misera.netSubject: Re: [kj] OT: I SIT ON MIGHTY HANDShaha!

www.kong.nl
www.myspace.com/mattalmonero

Op 4-jan-2008, om 10:47 heeft Rob Horan het volgende geschreven:

Jaz' ode to Mel......

From: gathering-bounces at misera.net [mailto:gathering-bounces at misera.net] On Behalf Of Tijs KeverkampSent: 04 January 2008 09:45To: A list about all things Killing Joke (the band!)Subject: Re: [kj] OT: I SIT ON MIGHTY HANDS
it's just
ANOTHER BLOODY ERECTION!

www.kong.nl
www.myspace.com/mattalmonero

Op 4-jan-2008, om 10:36 heeft Rob Horan het volgende geschreven:

There was the 'Adorations' reviewer in NME who said Jaz ended the first
chorus with 'my pants are falling down' for 'love as we're falling