[kj] OT: I SIT ON MIGHTY HANDS

Brendan bq at soundgardener.co.nz
Thu Jan 3 15:14:44 EST 2008

Friend was around last night and I put on some Soundgarden, during Fell on
Black Days he asked me what the line was when it goes "I sure don't mind a
change"...he thought it was "I sit on mighty hands" hahaha...

And today, synchronistically enough, my little sister sent me a link to
the Wiki entry for 'Mondegreens" which are basically misheard phrases.
There's some good ones in it, like "There's a bathroom on the right"
(There's a bad moon on the rise), "Lock the cashbox" (Rock the Casbah)
etc...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mondegreen

Consider yourselves uselessly informed for the day.

BQ