[kj] OT

ade ade at the-lab.zetnet.co.uk
Tue Jan 1 20:01:54 EST 2008

He's fucking boss! Cheers for the links, fatty.

These days, I feel my right hand is far more important. As well as wanking, my right is my rhythm
& people like Geordie make it an artform. Might be good at hand-jobs too. I grew up in an era when
wanking the guitar neck was all (Shatriani, Vai, etc), whereas now I think the rhythmic possibilities of
guitar are much more at the forefront again.

Oh the horror of cyclical sytems & knowing that someone will find Shatriani interesting again.. :( (How punk!)