[kj] OT

Brendan Quinn bq at soundgardener.co.nz
Tue Jan 1 18:04:13 EST 2008

It's good to know that it's possible to play so well without fairy fingers,
looking at Petrucci and Vai and Satch and all that lot, they all seem to
have tapered little girl fingers (no disrespect to any little girls on list
who might be offended by the comparison, esp to Petrucci), I'm burdened with
frankfurter mitts, Andy's given me hope! Dress sense, baldness and gurning
obviously don't matter at that level either, so I'm sorted.

I love the freaky little prog classical dischordant Space Oddity fade-away
bit he does at the end of Rylynn too, he obviously taking the same stuff I
like. He's an inspiration!

Oh he plays good too.

_____