[kj] What about Benny?

Brendan Quinn bq at soundgardener.co.nz
Fri Feb 29 22:20:24 EST 2008

I hope they’ve patched things up now, it’s a long time since ‘87 was it?

I had a falling out with my best mate last year, will be the same deal I
think. It’s all just a shame. Working with friends…fraught with risk. As is
friending with workers :)

Hopefully Benny understood what he was getting himself into from the outset,
they aren’t a fresh young band starting off, and he’s already number, dunno,
since the first drummist. Jaz raved about him on the XXV DVD.

_____