[kj] Song most looking forward to live with Original Line-Up?

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 29 19:48:51 EST 2008

Every time i hear "Burning Inside" i keep thinking, "The Wait v. Follow The Leaders" with some Pssyche and 'WtF?' in general. That said, I haven't heard Big Black, though.

Javier Garcia <jagargal at lycos.com> wrote:
KJ influence over Ministry is very clear to me, but specifically "Burning Inside" is an explicit homage to Big Black rather than to Killing Joke (another huge influence on Ministry wihout a doubt). Listen to 'Racer X' from "The Hammer Party" album, and you'll see i'm right.
Imho Jourgensen proper homage to KJ is the Pailhead project.

Javier
mexcity