[kj] Song most looking forward to live with Original Line-Up?

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 29 16:38:33 EST 2008

"EXIT">>>>"PSSYCHE" cuz they all sing and it's such a KJ-team-spirit song.

And "Chapter III," "Tension," "Follow The Leaders," and "Song & Dance."

Termite <npscott at blueyonder.co.uk> wrote:
Ok, we already have a pretty good idea obviously with setlists, out of curiosity what one song would anyone pick from the classic KJ lineup

(looking at the current state of things)

'Save me, save from Tomorrow..
I don't want to sail in this Ship Of Fools...!'