[kj] Song most looking forward to live with Original Line-Up?

melinda grant hollytree1961 at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 29 10:51:15 EST 2008

without a moments hesitation--madness- followed by---turn to red ;)!!

milinda ps not forgetting bloody exit-pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee ;D)))

From: npscott at blueyonder.co.ukTo: gathering at misera.netDate: Fri, 29 Feb 2008 15:24:19 +0000Subject: [kj] Song most looking forward to live with Original Line-Up?

Ok, we already have a pretty good idea obviously with setlists, out of curiosity what one song would anyone pick from the classic KJ lineup that they are looking forward to hearing the most?

For me it would have to be "Unspeakable", my favourite Youth bass line ever,