[kj] Youth........................

Alexander Smith vassifer at earthlink.net
Fri Feb 29 10:26:20 EST 2008

I'm just suggesting that calling it a "rip off" is a bit crass and
alarmist. I doubt the Cure are particularly bothered about whether the
track is credited to them or not. I mean, the damn track is called
"Glade" (i.e. an open space in a forrest). It's clearly a reference
and/or homage to the Cure track.

This isn't a "Come As You Are"/"Eighties" sort of discrepancy at all.

Alex in NYC