[kj] Youth........................

melinda grant hollytree1961 at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 29 10:11:17 EST 2008

i still have not brought a copy of this,what with one thing and another,it got over looked,by the way you discribe it termite,it sounds of interest to me ;) i wonder if it is still available on general c.d stores or wether i will have to go to independant label stores like--rough trade to get a copy ?

milinda ps as in not an on-line shopper geek,that would be my last option!

From: npscott at blueyonder.co.ukTo: gathering at misera.netDate: Fri, 29 Feb 2008 14:26:25 +0000Subject: Re: [kj] Youth........................

Tried listening to anything by Transmission? That is Youth and Big Paul, sounds like a more ambient version of The Cure especially songs like Star Stella and Glade (A very close Cure's A forest instrumental rip off)