[kj] Youth........................

fatpotanga fatpotanga at gmail.com
Fri Feb 29 09:40:44 EST 2008

He started a folk label with erm, thingy
modern British folk stuff.
Under Butterfly label i think

[ping!] Simon Tong!

Also still involved in dub - Liquid Sound is his I think...? and
several other things.

I love the Transmission album & have played it to death.
I find it perfect to work to.

And as those who attended the Transmission gig will confirm, he also
teaches geography at a private school in Ruislip.