[kj] Official?

Termite npscott at blueyonder.co.uk
Fri Feb 29 08:55:48 EST 2008

I was thinking the same, and without it no pick up and publicity with our
trashy magazines, Q, NME, Mojo, Uncut et all.....

Without the announcement and promotion then how the hell are these venues
going to sell out, hell I would have thought that those London dates would
already have sold out by now alone if an announcement was clearer.