[kj] ot Neil Perry in my loft

melinda grant hollytree1961 at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 28 18:27:40 EST 2008

just post the artcle ok ;/

From: fluke1 at live.co.ukTo: gathering at misera.netDate: Thu, 28 Feb 2008 23:24:06 +0000Subject: Re: [kj] ot Neil Perry in my loft

Mel hon...please the remove the OT bit from the post , its KJ related so an OT isn't necessary.You put it there......so you remove it. Thnx

From: hollytree1961 at hotmail.comTo: gathering at misera.netDate: Thu, 28 Feb 2008 23:20:32 +0000Subject: Re: [kj] ot Neil Perry in my loft

post it to list so those who have not seen/read it will get the chance,ive seen it so this is not for my benefit!

From: fluke1 at live.co.ukTo: gathering at misera.netDate: Thu, 28 Feb 2008 22:22:34 +0000Subject: [kj] Neil Perry in my loft

I went around to see my Mum ( Yes, i do have one) the other day and went up into her loft and I found an old copy of Sounds , it was the one with Killing joke on the cover and the interview by Neil Perry in it . It was the interview which went "With his eyes like burning coals, Jaz..........." it was a double page spread, from the mid 80's

Messenger on the move. Text MSN to 63463 now!

Think you know your TV, music and film? Try Search Charades!

Think you know your TV, music and film? Try Search Charades!