[kj] ot Neil Perry in my loft

melinda grant hollytree1961 at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 28 18:20:32 EST 2008

post it to list so those who have not seen/read it will get the chance,ive seen it so this is not for my benefit!

From: fluke1 at live.co.ukTo: gathering at misera.netDate: Thu, 28 Feb 2008 22:22:34 +0000Subject: [kj] Neil Perry in my loft

I went around to see my Mum ( Yes, i do have one) the other day and went up into her loft and I found an old copy of Sounds , it was the one with Killing joke on the cover and the interview by Neil Perry in it . It was the interview which went "With his eyes like burning coals, Jaz..........." it was a double page spread, from the mid 80's

Messenger on the move. Text MSN to 63463 now!