[kj] Alex.........

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 28 15:29:28 EST 2008

Oooh, a girfriend...Paris.... a concert of her choice!
"Do what thou must, is the whole of the Law..."

Peter Adams <praest76 at gmail.com> wrote:
On 28/02/2008, Janean Lancaster wrote:

> I'm going to that to. So going again to see the Joke is out of the

> question - I'd never get it past the missus. (Which reminds me, I still

> haven't booked the hotel.)

> If only they'd do Manchester. I hate it when bands only play London.

> Which The Cure only do now. Bastards.

Pfft, if only more bands would play Belfast or Dublin... but the
majority of the time I have to cross some body of water and empty my
bank account for an uncomfortable period.

I can't really even afford this trip, but the girlfriend really wants
to see them and hasn't been to Paris.

--
PRAEst76
http://www.escapism.co.uk/praest76