[kj] Observation.

Christof hamille wessidetempest at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 28 13:09:59 EST 2008

If they do this right they'll finish on the 30th anniversary and put out another DVD ala Motörhead and a gazillion others.

Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2008 09:49:58 -0800
From: joker at Z6.com
To: gathering at misera.net
Subject: Re: [kj] Observation.

I wondered that too.

I guess there may be a track or two during encores but then they could play tracks from revelations and democracy as well.

The "singles" as mentioned is the Nervous System/Are you receiving single.

It would be wrong to not acknowledge Raven in some way during the show I think.

www.iamscuzzy.com
www.myspace.com/scuzzywear