[kj] kj 2008

fluke fluke fluke1 at live.co.uk
Thu Feb 28 12:26:30 EST 2008

You dont have too come to the U.k. , they also have some Paris dates.

From: wessidetempest at hotmail.comTo: gathering at misera.netDate: Thu, 28 Feb 2008 12:23:13 -0500Subject: Re: [kj] kj 2008

I may have to pull a Alex in NYC and go to the London show just to be a Yankee twat fan boyfuck the metermaids man that's just how I feelChris

From: logvinoff77 at hotmail.comTo: gathering at misera.netDate: Thu, 28 Feb 2008 12:05:14 -0500Subject: Re: [kj] kj 2008

amazing news...probably why the solo album by geordie isn't happening as is rumoured.i guess i'll be going to new york if they won't come to Canada. Surely a Toronto gig could happen!

Climb to the top of the charts! Play the word scramble challenge with star power. Play now!