[kj] KJ 2008

Alexander Smith vassifer at earthlink.net
Thu Feb 28 08:50:07 EST 2008

I saw The Cult play Saturday Night Live (suffering under the indignity
of having to share the "musical guest" bill with The Dream Academy of
"Life In a Northern Town" notoriety).

Killing Joke on SNL in 2008 has all the likelihood of happening as
Osama Bin Laden coming out of hiding wearing an Eminem t-shirt.

Alex in NYC