[kj] KJ 2008

fluke fluke fluke1 at live.co.uk
Thu Feb 28 07:53:30 EST 2008

"If this is the final fling for the Joke (and that's always a possibility with this band), I can't think off a better way to go out."

Haven't Kj been having a "final fling" for the last 25 years or so ?

Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2008 12:34:04 +0000From: jimharper666 at yahoo.co.ukTo: gathering at misera.netSubject: Re: [kj] KJ 2008
I have to say this news has blown me away. My personal 'dream version' of Killing Joke was the mid-eighties line-up: Jaz, Geordie, Raven, Big Paul. I got to see the Ted Parsons lineup, which was great, and I had resigned myself to never seeing my favourite lineup. However, the news that I have a chance to see my 2nd favourite lineup is incredible, since I had previously thought there was no possibility of Big Paul rejoining at all, and pretty much written that one off as never-gonna-happen. But this news has made my year, completely.

I'll be going to the second night because, as much as I love the first two albums, I can't pass up the opportunity to hear the entirety of Pandemonium ('Exorcism' and 'Whiteout' live!!) and 'Love Like Blood' in a live setting. Unless they decide to do a 'Night Time' gig!

Anyway, I'm sure I'll see some of you there, as well as a few of the Kerrang!Boarders who are pretty damn excited too. If this is the final fling for the Joke (and that's always a possibility with this band), I can't think off a better way to go out.

Marvellous.

Jim Harper.http://www.flipsidemovies.comhttp://jimharper.blogspot.com

Sent from Yahoo! Mail. A Smarter Inbox.