[kj] Killing Joke and the U.S.

B. Oliver Sheppard bigblackhair at sbcglobal.net
Thu Feb 28 07:39:18 EST 2008

Man, if anyone has paid attention to 80% of the stuff I post here it
also expresses dislike of the capitalist mentality and the US govt -- so
nothing personal is taken. My stridency about this -- that US troops,
for example, ough o e subjet to th Nuremberg Laws that led to Nazis
being hanged, ahs even led to fame wars. So I'm not taking it personally.

-Oliver