[kj] Alex.............................

Peter Adams praest76 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 28 07:32:41 EST 2008

On 28/02/2008, Alexander Smith <vassifer at earthlink.net> wrote:

> It was tough enough to wrangle the pond-hop when I *DID* have a job. Now

> that I don't -- and even less money -- it seems nigh on inconceivable.

> Still, when I gasped out loud at this news, my wife said:

> "You Should Go!"

> So hope springs eternal.

See it as a pilgrimage. Grab your bindle, get the cheapest flight
whenever, work in the UK and europe mowing lawns, waxing cars and
picking mushrooms (or hack out some cheap jurnalism for the local
taboids) while the gigs are on, go back home after the tour when you
get sick of all the whiny limies and the rest of the band have expired
from ritual abuse.

I might try to make the Dublin or London dates for this tour, or
Paris. Depending on how I get on when I go to see the Cure there next
month. Parisians are never nice to me.

--
PRAEst76
http://www.escapism.co.uk/praest76