[kj] KJ 2008

B. Oliver Sheppard bigblackhair at sbcglobal.net
Thu Feb 28 07:24:31 EST 2008

Stub's BBQ outside, during Austin SXSW 2005, is where the New York
Dolls played one of their first reunion shows (which I was at). Don' let
the name fooo you -- it is a good location and their outside venue can
accommodate larger crowds, with an inside area for smaller bands, a bar,
etc. It's in the 6th street club district but it larger. Barring that,
why not Emo's?

-Oliver