[kj] KJ 2008

B. Oliver Sheppard bigblackhair at sbcglobal.net
Thu Feb 28 07:01:17 EST 2008

I've long maintained they should play Austin, Texas's SXSW.

US is not like France and England. Driving from Austin, TX, to Dallas,
TX is like driving from Paris to London (distance-wise, not culturally -
ha!). So a show in NYC is great, but that's like telling someone in
London that KJ are playing in Moscow.

-Oliver