[kj] KJ 2008

B. Oliver Sheppard bigblackhair at sbcglobal.net
Thu Feb 28 06:50:03 EST 2008

New Model Army are touring the US this year -- in Austin March 28! -- at
a venue that'll probably allow for a crowd of 300. That not big enough
for KJ?

If New Model Army can tour the US -- and this would be their 2nd time
after the visa dsaster prohibited NMA's 2006 tour -- I dunno why KJ
can't do it. NMA are not more well-known here than KJ, and NMA's recent
LPs get zero promotion here, too.

If KJ want Motley Crue or Bon Jovi sized turnouts, then, yeah, forget
it, tat's asking a bit much.

-Oliver