[kj] Youth and McCartney

Brendan Quinn bq at soundgardener.co.nz
Wed Feb 27 23:39:43 EST 2008

What the FUCK? Just read this…Youth producing CHINESE DEMOCRACY?!?!?!?!?!?!

He must be worth a fortune by now, it’s been a work in progress for over 10
years…(as well as a work in fiction, and a work in comedy a la Spinal
Tap)...

Ax-hole has had so many top notch musicians come and try to give him a hand
on it, all of whom seem to have left in disgust before too long.

A Perfect Circle link to the Guns N Roses on their website links page, it
was hilarious and I’m sure they were taking the piss because for years there
was NOTHING THERE except a tacky logo that was supposed to look impressive,
all the ‘tour’ and ‘album’ sections were completely blank…

_____