[kj] WAKE UP! KJ TOUR NEWS OCT.3rd 2008 the forum!

Mik mik at corvids.eclipse.co.uk
Wed Feb 27 19:05:06 EST 2008

Just another ticket scam?

_____

From: gathering-bounces at misera.net [mailto:gathering-bounces at misera.net] On
Behalf Of liszy le clercq
Sent: 27 February 2008 23:59
To: gathering at misera.net
Subject: [kj] WAKE UP! KJ TOUR NEWS OCT.3rd 2008 the forum!

Anyone still awake? Maybe I should have made the news a bit clearer!
Lizzzzzzzzzzzzz

_____

From: liszyleclercq at hotmail.com
To: gathering at misera.net
Subject: RE: [kj] Holidays
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2008 00:46:51 +0100

Inertia gig in London september 19th! Oh and after some websurfing, guess
what:

Forthcoming gigs for: Killing Joke

date

venue

Fri 3 Oct 08

The Forum, London

£20.00

<http://www.seetickets.com/see/price.asp?code=302205&userid=%7b425514F1-91B5
-4E56-A839-35D960BED0A2%7d&filler1=see&filler3=id1egigs> buy tickets

Sat 4 Oct 08

The Forum, London

£20.00

Assuming this is for real...
Source: efestivals
The forum club in London has nothing mentioned on these dates.
And already in one day the event moved up from september to october.
If true... Good news and see you all there!
Guess it must be true as seetickets selling tickets for the 3rd of october
2008!

Lots of love from Liz from Amsterdam

_____