[kj] OT. Maori/Tibetan

fluke fluke fluke1 at live.co.uk
Wed Feb 27 17:16:14 EST 2008

Tibet isn't a Country and therefore it doesnt have an Olympic team

Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2008 13:57:53 -0800From: saulomar1 at yahoo.comTo: gathering at misera.netSubject: Re: [kj] OT. Maori/Tibetan
Okay,
how about Jaz conducting the music as the Tibetan Olympic team sings
the Tibetan national anthem in Tibetan, and waving the Tibetan flag?fluke fluke <fluke1 at live.co.uk> wrote:

"I think the nearest equivalent would be Jaz conducting the music as the Tibetan
Olympic team sings the chinese national anthem in Tibetan."

That wouldn't be an equivalent at all : The Maoris are respected and the New Zealand people recognise their place in N.Z. society and their culture is encouraged, whilst on the other hand the Chinese Government oppress the Tibetans and try to destroy Tibetan culture . The Chinese Government wishs to remove all traces of Tibet from the political and social map of the World . Singing tha Tibetan anthem at the Beijing Olympics would result in the perpetrators receiving severe sentences in severve jails .

Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2008 01:26:00 -0800From: saulomar1 at yahoo.comTo: gathering at misera.netSubject: Re: [kj] Earthquake......

> an action like with the Aotearoa anthem,

I think the nearest equivalent would be Jaz conducting the music as the Tibetan
Olympic team sings the chinese national anthem in Tibetan. Lennonka <lennonka at gmail.com> wrote:
I've been dreaming about it since November 2006 :)Would be great if he did an action like with the Aotearoa anthem, LOL... ... ... ... ... ... As the masters rot on wallsAnd the angels eat their grapesI watched picasso visit the planet of the apes