[kj] (OT) Natural disasters

bongo humanhybrid666 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 27 16:38:00 EST 2008

ooh, another short story!

while in wellington a few years ago, after a small earthquake while
drinking at a friends, we all told tales of previous experiences.....
our gracious host told us how she was home one morning with her two
young kiddies... she had had a 'smoke' and was outside putting washing
on the line. suddenly she noticed that there was no noise, no birds,
no dogs, just stillness... she got all paranoid and budled the kids up
and sheltered under a doorway for ten minutes or so..
then she realised it was just a quiet day and sheepishly got on with
her chores! oh the laughter! (ya probably had to be there..) still,
good thinking to get the kids to safety...

=)

--

postponed indefinitely..."