[kj] OT : Fw: THEATRE OF HATE LIVE IN LONDON TONITE TICKET INFO

melinda grant hollytree1961 at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 27 15:10:16 EST 2008

ok then ;)

From: mik at corvids.eclipse.co.ukTo: gathering at misera.netDate: Wed, 27 Feb 2008 19:20:12 +0000Subject: Re: [kj] OT : Fw: THEATRE OF HATE LIVE IN LONDON TONITE TICKET INFO

Me too. Lets ring Kirk and ask him to change the date! lol

From: gathering-bounces at misera.net [mailto:gathering-bounces at misera.net] On Behalf Of melinda grantSent: 27 February 2008 18:54To: gathering at misera.netSubject: Re: [kj] OT : Fw: THEATRE OF HATE LIVE IN LONDON TONITE TICKET INFO

i would of loved to of gone to that,to short notice if only it was on sat ;) that would of been a great night out 4 me ;P milinda

From: antoni at clara.netTo: gathering at misera.netDate: Wed, 27 Feb 2008 18:50:40 +0000Subject: Re: [kj] OT : Fw: THEATRE OF HATE LIVE IN LONDON TONITE TICKET INFO

I only heard about it on Monday evening but I couldn't get a pass out ... apologies for not posting earlier Mik ... and to think I got off the 45 bus just outside the venue at about 16:45 hrs this evening en route Kings X ... school PT consultation evening so I'm looking after the kids ... at least I have a pass out for Headcount on Friday ...