[kj] OT : Fw: THEATRE OF HATE LIVE IN LONDON TONITE TICKET INFO

pssyche23 antoni at clara.net
Wed Feb 27 13:50:40 EST 2008

I only heard about it on Monday evening but I couldn't get a pass out ... apologies for not posting earlier Mik ... and to think I got off the 45 bus just outside the venue at about 16:45 hrs this evening en route Kings X ... school PT consultation evening so I'm looking after the kids ... at least I have a pass out for Headcount on Friday ...