[kj] Holidays

jon chapman jonniespatula at hotmail.co.uk
Wed Feb 27 08:48:08 EST 2008

i have weeks already booked in september,i shall be travelling around england and europe-ahem! doing things! cough cough!!

do you wanna come?

From: fluke1 at live.co.ukTo: gathering at misera.netDate: Wed, 27 Feb 2008 13:36:03 +0000Subject: Re: [kj] Holidays

I was thinking to going back to Egypt and seeing the Pyramids again, but its a bit dangerous there now, so I may go to Corfu for a fortnight .

Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2008 04:59:11 -0800From: joker at Z6.comTo: gathering at misera.netSubject: [kj] Holidays
Anyone going on holiday this year?Anywhere nice?September might be a nice month NOT to go on holiday.You never know what might be happening you see.You might find yourself in the wrong part of the world and miss out.www.iamscuzzy.com www.myspace.com/scuzzywear

Free email at www.Z6.com ( and home of www.worldmap.com)

Everything in one place. All new Windows Live!