[kj] Jaz's Birthday

jon chapman jonniespatula at hotmail.co.uk
Wed Feb 27 07:57:49 EST 2008

damn right!!!!

Well if Jaz is going to be there I won’t and I’m not sure Jon would either. Lol

Furry is too hard to get the piss stains off anyway. J

From: gathering-bounces at misera.net [mailto:gathering-bounces at misera.net] On Behalf Of joSent: 26 February 2008 23:36To: A list about all things Killing Joke (the band!)Subject: Re: [kj] Jaz's Birthday

Not a chance Mik. Everything would be furry.

In his dotage, we'd have to ban Jaz from having a brazier in his room. Health and safety wouldn't have it for a start.

Will need wipe clean everything in Jon’s room. Lol. I’ll come and help with the soft furnishings. ;-)

From: gathering-bounces at misera.net [mailto:gathering-bounces at misera.net] On Behalf Of joSent: 26 February 2008 23:26To: A list about all things Killing Joke (the band!)Subject: Re: [kj] Jaz's Birthday

Yes, of course Mik, I believe you. There was me thinking that you'd be knocking on the door before we could hang wipe clean wallpaper in the boys' room.

Well you and milinda go sort it out and me, jon, antoni and a few others will be along shortly. lol

From: gathering-bounces at misera.net [mailto:gathering-bounces at misera.net] On Behalf Of joSent: 26 February 2008 23:19To: A list about all things Killing Joke (the band!)Subject: Re: [kj] Jaz's Birthday

Now there's a thought: The Gatherer's Residential home... Fun and Games - loud music, ear trumpets, bollock ridden rantings and incontinence akimbo!

We could fund it by hiring it out as a film set for horror movies.

You’ll be able to join her in the old folks home then jo. ;-)