[kj] tremulous

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 27 03:44:44 EST 2008

Having grown up here in Los Angeles, i've experienced several dozen earthquakes
and tremours, to the extent that ironically i now sleep thru most of them and I don't
get up for anything less than 5.5 at least.
A 5.0 will still wake me, but i wont get out of bed for it; i can't be bothered at that
point, I need more. I don't mean to, but i just automatically go back to sleep if the
bed doesn't move hard enough.
Weird, i know..

fatpotanga <fatpotanga at gmail.com> wrote:
we were woken up at about 1.15 - 1.30am. the effervescent mrs fatpotanga woke with a start saying the bed had just been shaking [insert joke here], i slept through it, felt nothing other than sensing a kind of bang
figured it was a dream.