[kj] OT: Messerschmitt (was re: Jaz's Birthday)

Brendan Quinn bq at soundgardener.co.nz
Tue Feb 26 21:12:49 EST 2008

That's a name to send nationalistic fervour down your spine...

"MEN! Today we commence, OPERATION PAPERCLIP! In your left pocket you will
all find a shiny new steel paperclip. This paperclip will be your best
friend for the next 12 weeks. You will eat with it, file with it....clean
the grit out from your fingernails and teeth with it"