[kj] OT: Kate Bush & Honey Bane

pssyche23 antoni at clara.net
Tue Feb 26 14:38:02 EST 2008

* http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=79315409 *

Ahhh ... Honey Bane ... really great 7" single on Crass Records ... aka Donna & The Kebabs ... the Guilty single was good too ... shame that EMI (Zonaphone) tried to make her a pop star out of her with some house producer, more stuff like the Crass single would have been preferable ... but I have to admit that I used to have a Smash Hits A4 sized poster of her in a slightly see-through black lace garment on my bedroom wall ... naughty naughty ... at least until I brought a girlfriend back home ... actually someone has put together a CD collection of all her early recordings here : http://xholdesert.blogspot.com/2007/03/honey-bane-singles-collection.html ... includes that earlier Fatal Microbes single, it's the good, the bad and the songs about Jimmy Pursey ... but no What's The Matter ...