[kj] OT: Where punk started

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 26 12:58:55 EST 2008

My mind is in the gutter, fighting (like Sicilian knife-fighters would do in a cartoon cloud of dust) with the rats for that last scrap of morality floating past, so it's fun to read these inane emails and regularly pick up on supposedly *ahem* "unintentional" *ahem ahem* puns and euphemisms:

> the assistant...letting me have half a dozen eggs and a chocolate log . . .

jo <jo at arcadia.karoo.co.uk> wrote:
.hmmessage P { PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; MARGIN: 0px; PADDING-TOP: 0px } BODY.hmmessage { FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: Tahoma } Could've been me. I reckon that it'll be in next years COD it's a standard expression now, in conversation, isn't it?
I think that the first time I verbally lolled was in at a supermarket checkout.
I always seem to embarass myself at checkouts, the other day, I was rummaging through my bag for some money and hit my Dr Fart machine several times. Poooooo the assistant visibly considered letting me have the half a dozen eggs and chocolate log and telling me not to come back.
BTW you can get remote control fart machines now. I've got to have one! Imagine the hours of fun sneaking it onto friends and families' person and making them embarass themselves at your leisure.

Didn't someone post here that they accidentally said "LOL" out loud once and was rather embarrassed?

That made me go "Ha!"