[kj] OT: listening under the Influence...

Alexander Smith vassifer at earthlink.net
Tue Feb 26 06:53:32 EST 2008

I also sought out ROCK DRILL by the Sensational Alex Harvey Band based
on Killing Joke, which is great.

I've looked and looked and looked but have never been able to track
down anything by the Matt Stagger Band. Ah well.

I used to have the Crush album (Big Paul's post-Warrior Soul project),
but hated Fred Schreck's vocals so much I believe I had to sell it to
get it out of my apartment.

Alex in NYC