[kj] OT: listening under the Influence...

fluke fluke fluke1 at live.co.uk
Tue Feb 26 05:47:09 EST 2008

"In other words, how far astray has Killing Joke led you?"

I did go into a Waterstones Bookshop in Tottenham Court Road and I looked at some Aleister Crowley books , I picked up the first Aleister Crowley book that I saw and opened the first page and it said " Don't read this book"...........so I didn't. I put it straight back on the shelf and went off to watch a peep show.

From: bq at soundgardener.co.nzTo: gathering at misera.netDate: Tue, 26 Feb 2008 22:45:58 +1300Subject: Re: [kj] OT: listening under the Influence...

Seven Degrees of Humperdink…?

Humplebert Killerdink?

From: gathering-bounces at misera.net [mailto:gathering-bounces at misera.net] On Behalf Of Phillipps MarcSent: Tuesday, 26 February 2008 10:42 p.m.To: A list about all things Killing Joke (the band!)Subject: Re: [kj] OT: listening under the Influence...

>In other words, how far astray has Killing Joke led you?

Englebert Humperdink

-----Original Message-----From: gathering-bounces at misera.net [mailto:gathering-bounces at misera.net]On Behalf Of sade1Sent: 26 February 2008 07:48To: gatheringSubject: [kj] OT: listening under the Influence...

What is the most obscure, unlike-KJ or furthest-from-KJ sound/s you have heard

that you discovered by following Killing Joke's musical breadcrumbs?

(and maybe some great suggestions otherwise unheard of..)

For me it's been,

...the Maori-influenced music of Oceania via Jaz,

...the african drumming of Amanpondo via Juno Reactor which was via Youth and KJ,

...and "Songs from the Victorious City", also via Jaz.

In other words, how far astray has Killing Joke led you?
... ... ... ... ... ... As the masters rot on wallsAnd the angels eat their grapesI watched picasso visit the planet of the apes

This communication may contain information that is confidential and legally privileged. It is for the exclusive use of the intended recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient(s), please note that any form of distribution, copying or use of this communication or the information within is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this communication in error, please return it to the sender, then delete and destroy any copies of it. The Health Informatics Service disclaims any liability for action taken reliant on the content of this message. This communication is from the Health Informatics Service serving Barnet Enfield & Haringey Health Communities.
No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition.Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.21.1/1297 - Release Date: 25/02/2008 9:22 a.m.

No virus found in this outgoing message.Checked by AVG Free Edition.Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.21.1/1297 - Release Date: 25/02/2008 9:22 a.m.