[kj] OT: listening under the Influence...

Lennonka lennonka at gmail.com
Tue Feb 26 03:31:39 EST 2008

Pacifica [concerto for string quartet] - Jaz
Fanfare For The Millennium + Idavoll - Jaz
Masque by the Mission - completely written, composed and produced by Jaz
[those who don't like Beatles, wouldn't like this album, certainly]

And of course Jaz's symphonic variations of Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd and
Doors.

I wish I heard more of his original works.
Hopefully, he and Nigel Kennedy would produce the War Concerto, finally!!!

Cheers :)

--
With love & peace
Lennonka