[kj] Killing Joke and Fascism .................

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 25 23:12:01 EST 2008

Send me some. I like where you're at.

Brendan Quinn <bq at soundgardener.co.nz> wrote: v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} .shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);} st1\:*{behavior:url(#default#ieooui) } Careful you’re on the path to a guitar solo there Peter
someone might tell Jaz and you’ll be thrown off the island

---------------------------------

From: gathering-bounces at misera.net [mailto:gathering-bounces at misera.net] On Behalf Of fluke fluke
Subject: Re: [kj] Killing Joke and Fascism .................

Dud Dud Dud...........
There's a feeling I get when I look to the west...........
.And my spirit is crying for leaving......... Dud Dud dud ............
In my thoughts I have seen rings of smoke through the trees,
And the voices of those who standing looking.Dud Dud Dud
Ooh, it makes me wonder,
Ooh, it really makes me wonder.